- The need for funding and clever financing strategies to launch or run your business.
- A strong desire to launch your own business or to take an existing business to the next level.
- The ability to prioritize so you can focus on what’s most important to you.
- Some ability to step out of your comfort zone is helpful but not required (those who do may see greater rewards).
- An enthusiasm for your business idea that you can spread to others.
- The willingness to create a budget to help fund your dreams.
- Access to the internet.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
- Some understanding of business concepts is helpful but not required.
Content and Goals
- To show you that you don’t need a lot of money to launch a successful business – you just need a little ingenuity.
- To give you the exact same bootstrapping strategies some of the world’s most successful entrepreneurs have used to launch successful businesses.
- To give you alternative business-funding strategies so that you don’t have to sell your soul to the venture capitalists.
- You’ll enjoy this fast-paced and entertaining video course that will keep you laughing while you’re learning.
- You get over 90 minutes of content.
- You get complete transcripts for the video training course to review and refer to any time you want.
- You also get a course manual that includes tools such as planning sheets and checklists.
Who Should Attend
- Aspiring entrepreneurs who have a business idea, but they don’t yet have the funding.
- Existing business owners who need proven funding ideas to help them grow their business and take it to the next level.
- Anyone who’s interested in raising money for any type of business, organization, activity or event.
- Any business owner or aspiring business owner who’s interested in cutting costs without cutting corners.
- Any business owner or aspiring business owner who’s looking for creative ways to build their business on a lean budget.
- Any aspiring or existing business owner who wants to keep more of their hard-earned money in their pocket.