Your iPhone can make you money…
Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On How To Create A Product In Hours With Your iPhone.
Do you have an iPhone? Then you’ve everything you need to start making money online.
With it, you can create your own info-product.
Why an info-product?
First it has a wider profit margin than physical products.
It’s cheap to create and you can sell it for almost the same price as a physical product.
You Can Make A Big Profit!
As you can see, it’s extremely profitable and you can get started very quickly.
No need to worry about the delivery process and other things like that. Just upload the products to your site and you can automate everything.
You Can Do It With Your iPhone.
“If it’s so profitable and easy then why only a few people do it?”
The answer is simple.
It’s because most people think creating info product is hard.
The misconception is that people believe they need expensive equipment and software or even need to set up a home studio.
That’s completely wrong!
In fact, you can create your own info product today using your own iPhone.
No fancy software and high-tech equipments are required.
…and I can show you how to do it starting today.
Why You Need To Get Started Now:
If you’re interested to learn how to quickly and easily create info products with your iPhone, then you get started today.
In some niches, there are still only a few people who already created info products. That means it’s easier for you to make a big profit.
Many people are interested to create info products but they don’t know it can be by just using their iPhones. It’s EASY.
There’s no better time to start making more money than today. If you let this opportunity pass you by, you may forget about it, and you’ll be missing out completely.
If you still don’t have a solid online business, then sell info-products is the fastest path to success.
You don’t need to be an expert. Just gather information online, use it to create your own product, and start making more money.
And the list goes on and on.
I decided to come up with this unique over the shoulder video series to get you started very quickly with it.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside This Video Training:
- A quick overview of how to create products with your iPhone.
- Discover all the powerful apps to create info products, which you can download for free. (You probably use some of these apps but you never realized it could be used to create products. Prepare yourself to be shocked)
- The simple process to create an info-product using your iPhone – from start to finish.
- How to create products in audio format, and edit it like a pro, with no computer and no expensive audio editing software at all.
- The secretly-guarded method I personally used to create a video training anytime anywhere with my own iPhone.
- The fastest way to do a research for your info products, and use it as a source for your own products.
- All the overlooked features of iPhone that could be used to create products, which looks professional as it was creating using expensive tools.
- How creating products on your iPhone will make the creation process faster and easier than on a computer.
Full Video List:
iPhone 2 – Minimum IPhone Equipment Adapter
iPhone 3 – Hardwiring-Your-iPhone-to The Ethernet
iPhone 4 – Minimum Camera Equipment
iPhone 5 – Alternative Sound Equipment
iPhone 6 – Speech To Text Content
iPhone 7 – Editing Written Content
iPhone 8 – Dragon Anywhere App Alternative
iPhone 9 – Recording Your iPhone Screen
iPhone 10 – Taking Talking Head Videos
iPhone 11 – Recording Live Video
iPhone 12 – Editing Video
iPhone 13 – Recording Audio
iPhone 14 – Editing Multi Track Audios
iPhone 15 – Creating PDFs and-Screenshots
iPhone 16 – Creating Presentations
iPhone 17 – Displaying Presentations
iPhone 18 – File Management
iPhone 19 – File Management – Part 2
iPhone 20 – Conclusion
iPhone 21 – Overview
iPhone 22 – Minimum IPhone Equipment Adapter
iPhone 23 – Bluetooth Connection Managment
iPhone 24 – Manage Device Storage
iPhone 25 – Managing Online Storage
iPhone 26 – Backing Up Your I-Phone
iPhone 27 – Downloaded File Management
iPhone 28 – Editing Graphics
iPhone 29 – WordPress Based Sales Pages
iPhone 30 – Cloud Based Sales Page Systems
iPhone 31 – Managing Membership Pages
iPhone 32 – Cloud Based Delivery Systems
iPhone 33 – Monitoring Your Help
iPhone 34 – Writing And Managing E-Mails
iPhone 35 – Managing Payments
iPhone 36 – Managing Payments- Part
iPhone 37 – Hosting and Recording Client Meetings and Webinars
iPhone 38 – Client Scheduling – Part
iPhone 39 – Client Scheduling – Part
iPhone 40 – Conclusion – Password Manager